Jun 16, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

Just wanted to say Happy Father's Day to all my dad's out there.This is my dad that lives in Virginia. I haven't had alot of contact with him in my life. I reuninted with him two years ago and it was one of the highlights of my life. I love you Dad and I am so happy that you are in my life. I miss you more than ever.
This is my FAB. father-in -law. He is such a funny guy and he always has a really dry joke to tell or he is singing some crazy song to you. I love you tons Clark. Thanks for teaching your son how to be an amazing husband and father.
This is the dad that took me in when I was 17. Without this dad I have no clue where I would be today. He showed me unconditional love and respect and he showed me what a father is supposed to be. He protected me and took care of me and I will always love him for that. Thank you for taking me in and loving me like I was your own. I Love You!!!!
I am so blessed to have so many great men in my life.They each have helped me so much in my life and I am so grateful for each of you . Happy Father's Day to you all!!!

2 comments:

Emilee said...

Aren't dads great!

Chalan said...

Impressive Dads, great tribute! :)