May 9, 2008

SWEET KID

After working the night shift and being up for 24 hrs this is what Regan found on his bed when he got home....If you can't read it, it says "Thanks you for sacrificing your time to help us get money." I love you. Sweet dreams. Bridger. I am so glad tha he isn't growing up too fast and that he still leaves notes for us. He is taller than me (which by the way it not much to brag about) but he is still our little boy. We will hold on to moments like this as long as we can because they won't last forever.

4 comments:

Emilee said...

Mena you couldn't have said it better than you did. "Sweet Kid"

wild murdocks said...

He is a sweet kid. I just hope they stay that way for as long as possible, and not turn int naughty boys like Brian and Reagan. I remember Brian telling a story about Reagan and a picture he drew in school, and having to read the bible...or something like that ;)

Chalan said...

Okay, Bridger almost made me cry. That is so thoughtful. What a good kid. And what a good Dad! :)- I love the lunch box. Way to go Bridger! Good luck with the new job Gubba!

mattandmarcee said...

What a cute boy!! I can't believe he is taller than you Mena, that means he is taller than me too, crazy. How could we have such big boys? He is growing up to be just like his Dad, tall and sweet!!