Oct 19, 2008

A NIGHT OUT WITH THE GIRLS

My two beautiful sister in laws and my wonderful Mother in law took a little trip up to S.L for some girl time. We shopped at Tai Pan for some super cute Halloween decorations and started doing a little Christmas shopping. We did a lot of putting things in the cart and taking things out of the carts because there is just too many cute things to buy. We kept asking ourselves do we LOVE IT or LOVE, LOVE IT or the big one, do we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT.... a little trick I use when I can't decide if I want to get something or not. It has to have the 3 loves attached to it. Silly, I know but it works for me.
After we were shopped out...which didn't take very long because we were all so hungry we went to the Cheesecake factory for some really good food. We had some good conversations and got to know each other a bit more and saved the best for last the YUMMY cheesecake. We decided that we needed to do this more often and I can't wait until next time girls. We missed our other 2 super cute sister in laws... I hope you guys can make it next time.
I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED our night out together!!

2 comments:

Emilee said...

That was such a fun night. I loved, loved, loved it too. We will definitely have to to it again.

Chalan said...

That was way fun!! Love, love, love the post!