Sep 15, 2008

COMMMME AND GET IT

I was cooking dinner the other day and when I looked out my kitchen window I see Juju sitting in the driveway with a stick in her hand. I didn't think much of it but when dinner was almost ready I decided to check on her. I came out and ask her what she was doing and she said. " I'm just seeing if it is hot enough to cook an egg on the sidewalk." Oh I said, Hows it coming. " Good" she said. "Do you want some?"
Yummy under cooked scrambled egg with the shells. Who doesn't want some of that?

4 comments:

Chalan said...

Journey is so funny. She's a crack up. That does look tempting to eat. :)

Emilee said...

Yummy!! Did you serve it with the dinner you made??? LOL

Anonymous said...

I am loving your blog...the eggs...well I haven't seen that before!ha

Heidi said...

Hahaha....Journey is quite the character. Too cute!