Oct 6, 2010


conference
normally we get together with my mom, sister and her family and watch conference on t.v at one of our houses.
this year we thought it would be fun to head  up to the conference center and watch it live.
we couldn't get enough tickets for us all to go together
so, my mom and my lil family went to the saturday afternoon session
and my sister and her family went to the sunday session.
we have never gone as a family
it was fun to get  dressed up and spend time together
juju slept through half of it and was snoring just a wee bit..tee hee
the boys were perfect
we missed aubrey and wished she could have come
i took lots of notes..like i always do
i have set some new goals for myself
and am going to work harder at becoming the woman that i want to be
love conference

No comments: