Mar 21, 2008

Am I really old enough for my oldest daughter to be asked to prom????



I can't believe my oldest daughter just got ask to go to PROM!!!! I knew it would come someday but I didn't think it would happen so fast. Where did the time go? It seems just like yesterday that she was going off to pre school and now she is going to prom......It seems like yesterday that Regan and I were just going off to our prom.....how can this be???? If you haven't guessed by now I am a LITTLE freaked. She has gone to other dances this year and I have been fine but for some reason getting ask to prom is messing me up. I am really happy for her but I guess I am just feeling her getting further and further away and growing up and there isn't one thing I can do to stop the clock. Anyway sorry for the melt down I will be fine really. I'm sure Regan will meet this fine young man at the door with his shock gun, all will be well.

1 comment:

Shaun & April said...

You are old! J/K I can't believe she is that old either. How funny about Reagan and his gun. I remember those days with Dad...