Jul 24, 2010

I AM SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU !!





Happy Birthday Honey!!!!!!!!!!!!



To the most amazing woman in the world, I love you so much. You are the most amazing person. You have helped me experience life in ways I never would have otherwise. You have helped me grow as a person and always loved me through all my faults. You are a wonderful mother, aunt, friend, sister, daughter. I hope you have a great day and a wonderful year!!! Thank you for doing this blog to celebrate our family.


I love you,
Regan










4 comments:

Frank said...

Happy Birthday Mena, I know Angie tried to get a hold of you a few times yesterday. Regan you have mad it so I can get Angie just a preprinted card this year, you have really raised the bar for us other husbands.
Frank

Nikki said...

Happy 39th Birthday to a fabulous woman! Your hubby is so right and what a sweetie! I hope you had a great day because you deserve it you wonderful YOU! Love you!

Shaun & April said...

Made me tear up a little... had no idea he could be so mushy!! :)

My Life as a Dog said...

She's a good cousin too! :)