May 31, 2009

A RAINY REUNION


Meet the Queensberry's

We are a disfuctional bunch but we love very stong and very deep.

What family isn't disfuctional.......right?

Kelly, Karen, Me and mom.


sista's


Daryl and Dean are my other two brothers who live in Virginia. I wish that they could have been here.

I miss you both.


We camped up sheep creek at first water. It rained and rained and rained.

The sun did come out all day Monday and that made us all very happy and dry.

We didn't really like the rain but it was much better than the snow that we had last year.

We are going to move the reunion to June in the hopes for better weather.

The rain did make everything green and beautiful though.




Soap carving was a hit again this year.

Aubrey made an i pod out of hers.

Juju made the letter L.... for love.





We always have a "crazy" good time when we are together.

I love my family so much and cherish the time that we spend camping.

Thanks to everyone who came and made it fun and memorable.



Wildflowers are my favorite and Regan never misses an opportunity to get them for me. I would rather he pick wildflowers for me than buy some from a flower shop. Thank's for always remembering and making me feel special and loved.

I love you!!!



The beauty of this amazing earth takes my breath away.



When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses.

-Joyce Brothers

3 comments:

tina said...

Great pictures! Looks like you had a lot of fun. I miss you though! I guess it's time for another sister's night or something.

Sweet Caroline said...

I am diggin the soap making. I would have carved a little angel. What do you use to carve it? And, love the wildflowers, too.

Chalan said...

Sounds like fun! Love the cute pics as always! Sorry you had all the rain!